Wednesday 26 August 2009

L'Occitane Party Plan Consultants, New opportunity, West and South West London

I have just been appointed the Area Manager for L'Occitane Party Plan in association with Vnatural Well-being (www.vnatural.co.uk) covering West and South West London. This is a really exciting venture for me as I absolutely love beauty products and in particular L'Occitane and it gives me the flexibility I need to work from home around my young children.
Anyone Mum who has not wished to return to work after having children will almost certainly have trawled the Internet for ways to work from home and many. like I did, will have come across numerous scams, just typing in "homeworking" or "work from home" into any search engine will have lead you to thousands of sites offering huge earning potential, well thankfully I have managed to fine my dream job from home, it will be hard work and long hours but on my terms as I am my own boss and in my own time.

Now onto a bit about what I will be doing and the opportunities I am in the privileged position of being able to offer other Mums or Dads (or anyone else wishing to earn extra money).

Vnatural Well-being is the only company to be able to offer L'Occitane en Provence to you in a party plan format therefore providing a fantastic opportunity to build a business in a self employed capacity with as an extra income or on a full time basis. Not only can this range be sold at home parties but at local events and through workplaces.

L'Occitane is an ethical and environmentally-aware brand with products that really work and sell well throughout the world.

I will continue to blog my progress while on the lookout for Consultants so should you or anyone you know of wish to join or just obtain further information please get in touch via twitter.

1 comment:

  1. Hi ,

    I'm near Elephant and Castle and would like more details about becoming a consultant.

    07853178203

    Regards

    Sylvie Aderibigbe

    ReplyDelete