Friday 4 September 2009

I have recruited my first consultant

So two weeks after starting my new business, I have managed to recruit my first L'Occitane consultant and have today carried out her training session which consists of lots of product training and the practicalities of her new role, which she has decided to take in the direction of Corporate consultant.
I am so please to have my first team member on board in a relatively short period of time. This is such a new opportunity that as yet it is not widely known about so I have had to do lots of networking on the Internet in order to get the word out there and I must say have generated lots of interest and leads from people wanting to be Managers in other areas and also Party Planners.
I have found that juggling looking after my two young children and starting a new business a challenge but also very satisfying, especially on days like today where I get to see my hard work pay off. It is also great to be in a position of being able to offer other mums, wanting to work from home, the opportunity to do so with little investment and a genuine opportunity where the potential earnings are not only easily accheveable but are also not over sold. I have come accros so many scams while looking for my perfect homeworking opportunuty I am so pleased to have discovered Vnatural with L'Occitane.

No comments:

Post a Comment