Tuesday 22 September 2009

I have another consultant to train tomorrow and with Christmas just around the corner I am hoping for more party planner to start soon. I have advertised on www.remoteemployment.co.uk so that should gain some interest and an interview for www.partyplantogether.co.uk should be appearing on their homepage soon.

My Twitter update seems to be a bit strange today, I have no idea who's updates they are but they are not mine, very strange, never mind, my twitter user name is jomaher if you want to follow me.

We are about to get some great new L'Occitane Christmas gift sets, I think 5 different ones in all so these should be great for sales, just need the consultants, if anyone reading this is interested in working from home and earning some money for Christmas please get in touch you can email me at jojomulaku@googlemail.com or send me a message on Twitter.

Well better go and feed the brood.

No comments:

Post a Comment